Once you join a Challenge, Ride Spot will check all incoming rides to see if they count towards a Challenge. This happens automatically if you track a ride using the Ride Spot app, but if you want to use a GPS device, or if you track using another cycling app, you can still have your rides count towards your Challenges.
The easiest way to have your GPS device sync your rides to Ride Spot is to sign into Garmin Connect. Sign into Ride Spot on a computer (not the app), click on your profile icon in the upper right, then click on "My Profile", then click "My Account". You'll see a place to sign into your Garmin Connect account there.
To participate in a Challenge using rides from a GPS Device or another tracking app:
1. Make sure you've tapped "Join" on the Challenge on Ride Spot.
2. Export the completed route file (GPX or TCX) from the device or the other platform to your computer.
3. Go to "Create" in the top menu, select "Import Route", then select the route/ride from your computer and import.
4. Under the map section on the right, you'll see a toggle that says "This is a completed route". Check that box.
5. Save the ride by clicking "Save" at the bottom.